This website is dedicated to educating rock climbers across Canada about outdoor climbing ethics, land stewardship, climbing access, leave no trace and gym to rock transitioning.
- To learn more about Rockrespect.ca and our mission, click on OUR MISSION
- For an overview of things to be aware and respectful of when climbing outside, click on CLIMBERS CODE
- For tips and important things to know when you make the transition to climbing outdoors, click on GYM TO ROCK
- For information on how to limit your impact while climbing outdoors, click on LEAVE NO TRACE
- For a list of frequently asked questions from climbers making the transition from gym to rock, click on ASK A GUIDE
- For a list of resources, certified guides, climbing organizations, guidebooks, click on LINKS
We hope that the information on this website will help you make a smooth and educated transition into outdoor climbing. Please share the knowledge and lead by example so we can continue to enjoy these cliffs for years to come.