Friday, 26 October 2018
Thursday, 12 July 2018
WOO more free giveaways!!!
Take a photo with/of the Climbers' Code of Respect at your local gym/crag/gear shop, for a chance to win a a brand new Petzl helmet OF YOUR CHOICE. Post your selfie/photo on Instagram or Facebook, tag @rockrespect #climberscode and the location you took the photo at.
Contest closes August 12th. Winner will be contacted August 13th.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.
Send us an email with your contact information as well.
Do your part to help out the climbing community and the environment, share the 'Climbers' Code' with new and experienced climbers, together we can make a difference!
Sunday, 20 May 2018
Take a second to "share" our nationally created 'Climbers Code' on your social media platforms and earn a chance to win a Sterling Rope package! Win-Win for everyone--> you educate rock climbers about these important climbing/access considerations and perhaps win a rope while doing so!
Included in this Sterling Rope package is a 9.8mm 60m Sterling Velocity rope, a rope bag and chalk bag.
Contest is open to CANADIAN residents only.
To enter: "Share" the 'Climbers' Code' OR the www.rockrespect.ca website OR our IG/FB pages (@rockrespect) on your social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc) OR in an email to friends. Then send an email to email@example.com with "proof" of your support (screen shot, link, etc) and you will be entered into the Sterling Rope raffle.
We will draw the winner on July 1st, 2018.
Check us out on Instagram: @rockrespect OR on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/rockrespect/
on May 20, 2018
Tuesday, 20 February 2018
This website is dedicated to educating rock climbers across Canada about outdoor climbing ethics, land stewardship, climbing access, leave no trace and gym to rock transitioning.
- To learn more about Rockrespect.ca and our mission, click on OUR MISSION
- For an overview of things to be aware and respectful of when climbing outside, click on CLIMBERS CODE
- For tips and important things to know when you make the transition to climbing outdoors, click on GYM TO ROCK
- For information on how to limit your impact while climbing outdoors, click on LEAVE NO TRACE
- For a list of frequently asked questions from climbers making the transition from gym to rock, click on ASK A GUIDE
- For a list of resources, certified guides, climbing organizations, guidebooks, click on LINKS
We hope that the information on this website will help you make a smooth and educated transition into outdoor climbing. Please share the knowledge and lead by example so we can continue to enjoy these cliffs for years to come.